Monday, December 5, 2011

9.5 DAYS

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This time tomorrow I will have landed in Hanoi, Vietnam. This is just a quick post to say that I'll be gone till the 17th December, but will be back with some (hopefully) nice photos. I'm going with a charity called Samaritan's Purse and will be observing some of their work and the operations they run to hopefully get a better perspective of how we can help less privileged people over there.
Enjoy preparing for Christmas but try not get too carried away! This year I'm trying to do away with useless gifts (we all have enough soaps and candles) and try to get people something a bit more meaningful like a 'gift' through Oxfam or Compassion.
See you in 9.5 days!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome...have a GREAT time...what a cool thing to do. Love the gingerbread houses...they make me happy :)

    Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift ideas. Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about your trip to Viet Nam. I did a trip back in year 11 through school and we worked in an orphanage, painting and renovating for 10 days. Incredible experience! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you make this gingerbread house!? It looks amazing!
    Have a lovely time in Vietnam!

    xx

    ReplyDelete