Friday, October 7, 2011

NOSTALGIA

Photobucket


I was hoping to post pictures from the NEW CANON 600D THAT I ORDERED by now, but sadly it hasn't arrived yet. So you get a cool picture taken with my iphone instead (yes it was a close call whether I even needed the 600D with an iphone camera and all). I took it on the train during one of the many weekend day trips my friends and I did around Germany over last year. I can't wait to visit these friends again next year, we're currently in the process of organising to all meet in Moscow next summer(!).

This week has been quite same old, back to uni, assessments, rainy weather, yey. This week I'm looking forward to wrapping up the cookbook shoot that I've been helping Katie from What Katie Ate with. Check out her latest, awesome post feat. yours truly doing a ridiculously cheesy pose. I know I've said it before but it's been SUCH a good experience. I can't wait for the book to come out- as well as the photos, the design & layout of the book is going to be impeccable with Katie's design background. I think it's safe to say all the recipes are also incredibly delicious (I sampled).

No comments:

Post a Comment